Fertilizers do not have to be 100% organic to be sustainable.
In fact, the 100% organic ones are typically not the best choice.
- Feeds the plant
- Feeds the soil
- Feeds the essential microbes
- Long term maintenance
- Better than purely synthetics
- Better than animal derived organics
- Combines the best of synthetics and plant based organics
- Turf, Trees, Shrubs and Flowers
- Natives, Gardens, Consumables and Succulents
- Environmentally sensitive areas
Fertilizers that promote the natural balance of carbon and nitrogen produce healthier plants, healthier soils and a sustainable environment
- Unlike purely chemical fertilizers and traditional amendments, JTM uses a process called Carbon Fertilization to unlock exceptional growth potential in the soil by fueling it with stable organic carbon
- This high-energy organic carbon, rich in essential organic acids, minerals and enzymes utilizes nature's own natural resources to produce supernatural results
- JTM Nutrients offers a premium line of fertilizers/soil conditioners to professionals in the turf and ornamental industry who are seeking maximum performance with environmentally proactive solutions
JTM Nutrients was founded in 2006. Our mission is to foster the knowledge and growth of the process now known as carbon fertilization. JTM Nutrients is committed to providing the most effective, environmentally pro-active fertilizers and soil conditioners available along with the highest standards of customer service and support to promote true sustainability in the turf and ornamental industry.