Organic Soil Conditioner
For use on all Turf, Ornamentals and Consumables
JTM Humic-Kelp is formulated to provide an all organic source of stable organic carbon, humic and fulvic acids, and Sea Kelp. It is intended for use on all highly maintained turf and ornamentals as well as native plants, succulents and consumable crops.
Used as either a pre-plant amendment or applied over-the-top, Humic-Kelp promotes healthier soils and plants by balancing the Carbon/Nitrogen ratio.
- Stimulates beneficial biological activity in the soil
- Provides stable organic carbon to balance nitrogen use
- Contains Norwegian Sea Kelp meal which increases root mass and provides essential vitamins and hormones and minerals
- Increases vital protein and carbohydrate levels in plants
JTM Humic-Kelp Aslo:
- Improves fertilizer uptake efficiencies
- Improves nutrient availability over a wider pH range
- Increases resistant to disease and pests
- Naturally cleanses soil of toxic residues
- Reverses the damage caused by the use of animal based products and those with imbalanced carbon/nitrogen content
JTM Humic-Kelp does not contain animal proteins or high levels of heavy metals and salts associated with animal bi-products. Net weight 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) Use only as directed.
Made in USA